Custom Silicone Products & Manufacturing
Custom silicone can be used in thousands of applications across a variety of industries. Some of the most commonly used silicone products include silicone tubing; sleeves; hoses, particularly silicone vacuum and coolant hoses; conductive silicone; silicone sponge; silicone foam; and food grade bands and tubing. In addition to regularly requested shapes and sizes, ARCO® Silicone offers a multitude of complex profiles. We can design custom polymer products to meet business, food, or military specifications.
The Products We Manufacture
ARCO® Silicone develops unique formulations using application-specific compounds with durometer, color, and performance characteristics relevant to each customer’s finished product requirements. We create finished products with attributes such as extreme temperature tolerances; flame retardance; metal detectability; and resistance to oil, UV, ozone, and steam. Most importantly, we specialize in custom silicone compounds and can help identify alternatives for any elastomer to save on production costs.
We provide custom silicone cording, silicone tubing, and silicone bands in solid silicone and open or closed cell silicone foam profiles as well as other silicone cross-sectional or specific profile shapes. The finished product can be produced in continuous lengths, cut to required specifications, and packaged accordingly to meet the customer’s usage needs. Imprinting product information, logos, or graphics on the finished product is another option we offer.
Some of the most common silicone products we manufacture include:
- Anchor Bands. Silicone anchor bands are useful in the agricultural and electrical industries as they are UV resistant, temperature resistant, and reusable. We can produce silicone anchor bands in multiple sizes and colors, cut to your specifications, and packaged in bulk.
- Drinking Straws. Silicone drinking straws are the greener alternative to one-use plastic straws. We offer opaque and translucent straws in many colors, shapes, and sizes. Our reusable drinking straws are BPA free and made with strong silicone that resists tearing and can be used in both cold or hot beverages.
- Metal Detectable Silicone. Metal detectable silicone can prevent contamination in consumable products by identifying any deteriorating seals or components in food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
The Materials We Work With
ARCO® Silicone can offer materials unique to your requirements and specifications. We understand materials used in your finished product are crucial to its overall performance and value. Materials that we offer include:
- Silicone. Silicone can be manufactured in many forms and provides benefits such as enhanced flexibility and resistance to moisture, temperature, and UV radiation.
- Silicone Foam. Silicone foam materials are cast from liquid silicone compounds and offer a smooth surface on one or both sides of the material. Silicone foam materials come in different densities, making them it ideal for applications such as custom gaskets.
- Fluorosilicone. Fluorosilicone is a synthetic elastomer similar to silicone rubber. It offers benefits such as excellent performance in extreme temperatures; color stability; low odor; flexibility; and resistance to aging, compression, oxidization, and weathering.
- Natural Rubber. Classified as a polymer, natural rubber is produced from plants and is an essential raw material used in the manufacturing of thousands of products. Natural rubber offers strength, the ability to be stretched repeatedly without breaking, and resistance to many corrosive substances, making it suitable for electrical insulators.
Partner with ARCO for Your Silicone Parts Manufacturing
ARCO® Silicone is here to help with all your silicone manufacturing needs. We work with a wide range of high-quality materials and can manufacture products to meet all your required specifications. Contact us to see how we can provide you with customized solutions for your unique application.
|MATERIALS (NON-METALS)||Foam Silicone, Silicone, Fluorosilicone, SBR/Nat, TPE (Thermoplastic elastomers), EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), Natural Rubber, Chloroprene, Nitrile, Fluorocarbon, Polyacrylate, Ethylene Acrylate, HNBR|
Pigments for almost any color, such as black, from translucent to opaque; flame retardant
|COMPLIANCE||FDA 26 CFR compliant; as well as all applicable ASTM and UL Standards|
ISO Certified 9001:2015
|GENERAL CAPABILITIES||Custom, Small Run, Compound Development, Silicone Splicing, Die-Cutting|
|EXTRUSION PROCESS||Cold, Silicone Extrusion|
|MAXIMUM EXTRUSION WIDTH||4.0 Inches (However, other profiles determined on a case-by-case basis.)|
|MAXIMUM EXTRUSION HEIGHT||3.24 Inches|
|EXTRUSION PRODUCT||Finned Tubes, Cross-Section Profiles, Silicone Sponges, Tubing|
|EXTRUSION PRODUCT FORM||Profiles, Tubes, Shapes, Cords, Seals, Custom Parts|
|EXTRUSION FEATURES||Flexible, Food Grade, High / Low Temperature, Thin Gauge, UV / Ozone Resistant|
|PRODUCTION VOLUME CAPABILITIES||Prototype, Small Volume, Large Volume|
Finally, we can accept drawings or artwork in the following file formats:
|AUTOCAD||DWG, DXF, IPT, STL, XGL, etc.|
|PDF, EPS, JPG, AI, PNG|