SILICONE FOAM TAPE
Silicone foam tape is engineered to be a highly versatile, easy-to-apply, solution for use in situations where long term performance is paramount. It offers a superior service life, excellent conformability, and flexibility. It provides a low compression set and high adhesion to a variety of substrates.
Silicone Foam is manufactured from platinum cured, liquid silicone rubber which is resistant to UV light, ozone, and extreme temperatures. The silicone remains flexible and resilient in just about any environment.
- Serves Extreme Conditions: | -100˚F to +500˚F | Ozone | Corona | UV Resistant | High Humidity
- 12 Month Shelf Life (when stored at room temperature)
- Seal and Protect Electronics
- Provide Cushion Against Vibration
- Resist Penetration of Wind-Driven Rain
- Provide Thermal Insulation